Salary£19,500 plus AAT study package
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to gain valuable finance experience by working closely with the Financial Controller and Accounts Assistant of this exciting business based near Faringdon. Newly created, this role will evolve during the course of your AAT studies to ensure you are trained in all areas of financial accounting to support your theoretical studies. Initially, you will be assisting with the production of sales invoices, taking full responsibility for the purchase ledger including supplier reconciliations and payments. Easily commutable from Cirencester, Swindon, Malmesbury, Tetbury, Witney and Burford. Car owner/driver necessary.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, full-time and without restriction.
Davis Green is a leading finance recruitment consultancy in the South West.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within three days it should be noted that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
- Assistant Financial Accountant Location: Swindon Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 plus study, bonus & benefits Type: Permanent
- Financial Controller Location: Devizes Salary: £to £70,000 plus benefits Type: Permanent
- Interim Part Time Accounts Administrator (FTC – Dec 18) Location: Fairford Salary: £10.25 per hour Type: Permanent
- Accounts Administrator Location: Faringdon Salary: £19,500 plus AAT study package Type: Permanent
- Accounts Administrator Location: Swindon Salary: £10.00 per hour Type: Temporary
- Finance Administrator Location: Swindon Salary: £21,000 plus study package Type: Permanent