Salary£30,000 to £32,000 plus full study, bonus & benefits
Hybrid role working two days from home
This company continues to grow year on year, reporting healthy profits and quickly becoming a major Swindon employer. They offer internal training, a full study package, bonus and great company benefits as well as providing amazing internal promotion opportunities. To apply, you will have previous experience of working at a similar level in a finance team. Your duties will include reviewing ledger management and cashiering, preparing journals, accruals and prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations as well as assisting with P&L, cashflow analysis and ad hoc reporting. The role is busy and varied and you will feel comfortable juggling many tasks and projects, keeping to strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy at all times.
This is the perfect next step that will provide you with on the job training, staff management experience and a full study package in a company that supports and fosters career growth and promotional movement within the team.
A full information pack is available for successful applicants. Interviews will be held in early July so immediate applications are advised.
Assistance with study debt available
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, full-time and without restriction.
- HR and Payroll Controller Location: Trowbridge Salary: £to £32,000 plus benefits Type: Permanent
- Assistant Finace Manager Location: Swindon Salary: £to £34,000 per annum plus full study package, bonus & benefits Type: Permanent
- Assistant Accountant Location: Swindon Salary: £30,000 to £32,000 plus full study, bonus & benefits Type: Permanent
- Finance Manager Location: Swindon Salary: £40,000 plus study package & benefits Type: Permanent
- Interim Accounts Assistant (six month FTC) Location: Swindon Salary: £24,000 Type: Contract
- Graduate Finance Administrator (French Speaker) x 2 Location: Central Bristol Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 plus full study package, benefits & bonus Type: Permanent