PositionAssistant Finace Manager
Salary£to £34,000 per annum plus full study package, bonus & benefits
Hybrid role working two days from home
This role requires an experienced Financial Accountant to take responsibility for a busy workload that includes preparing P&L and balance sheet accounts, accruals and prepayments and complex reconciliation and data analysis. You will be responsible for assisting team members by providing on the job training, reviewing their work plus working closely with internal clients to investigate and resolve queries. Managing your own diary, this role is a mixture of ad hoc tasks and routine accounting deadlines and therefore attention to detail and strong organisational skills are necessary.
The company provides full study support and internal training as career progression is expected and encouraged making this a great opportunity for an ambitious individual.
A full job description and information pack will be emailed to shortlisted candidates. Interviews will be held in early July so immediate applications are advised.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, full-time and without restriction.
- HR and Payroll Controller Location: Trowbridge Salary: £to £32,000 plus benefits Type: Permanent
- Assistant Finace Manager Location: Swindon Salary: £to £34,000 per annum plus full study package, bonus & benefits Type: Permanent
- Assistant Accountant Location: Swindon Salary: £30,000 to £32,000 plus full study, bonus & benefits Type: Permanent
- Finance Manager Location: Swindon Salary: £40,000 plus study package & benefits Type: Permanent
- Interim Accounts Assistant (six month FTC) Location: Swindon Salary: £24,000 Type: Contract
- Graduate Finance Administrator (French Speaker) x 2 Location: Central Bristol Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 plus full study package, benefits & bonus Type: Permanent