Salary£20,000 to £23,000 plus study & benefits
This is a wonderful opportunity for a junior studier (AAT Level 2 and above) with at least six months finance experience to join a fast growing business based in Swindon. The role covers a wide variety of tasks and will include training on the preparation of journals, accruals and prepayments. Working in a small team you will be assisting your team members with many aspects of their role to enhance your training and provide you will the work experience to compliment your studies. Immediate interviews available.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, full-time and without restriction.
Davis Green is a leading finance recruitment consultancy in the South West.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within three days it should be noted that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
- Part Time Payroll Controller Location: Bridgwater Salary: £12.85 to £15.50 per hour Type: Part-Time
- Cashier - FTC 6 months Location: Swindon Salary: £to £20,000 Type: Contract
- Accounts Assistant Location: Swindon Salary: £to £24,000 plus full study package, bonus & benefits Type: Permanent
- Finance Administrator Location: Swindon Salary: £17,000 to £19,000 plus full study & bonus Type: Permanent
- Financial Accounts Co-ordinator Location: Swindon Salary: £to £24,000 plus study package & bonus Type: Permanent
- Accounts Assistant Location: Swindon Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 plus study & benefits Type: Permanent