PositionAssistant Financial Accountant
Salary£25,000 to £28,000 plus study, bonus & benefits
Working for a growing, fast paced business, this is a great opportunity for an Assistant Financial Accountant to manage a small team preparing financial reporting, journals, accruals/prepayments and complex reconciliations. Ambitious in your desire to qualify and learn new skills, the company will provide in house training that will include the preparation of year-end accounts. You need to have experience of ledger and cash management plus strong verbal and written communications skills. The company offers a full study package, bonus and benefits. Interviews will be held in April so immediate applications advised.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, full-time and without restriction.
Davis Green is a leading finance recruitment consultancy in the South West.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within three days it should be noted that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
- Assistant Financial Accountant Location: Swindon Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 plus study, bonus & benefits Type: Permanent
- Financial Controller Location: Devizes Salary: £to £70,000 plus benefits Type: Permanent
- Interim Part Time Accounts Administrator (FTC – Dec 18) Location: Fairford Salary: £10.25 per hour Type: Permanent
- Accounts Administrator Location: Faringdon Salary: £19,500 plus AAT study package Type: Permanent
- Accounts Administrator Location: Swindon Salary: £10.00 per hour Type: Temporary
- Finance Administrator Location: Swindon Salary: £21,000 plus study package Type: Permanent