Salary£to £70,000 plus benefits
With its rich heritage, this manufacturing company is consistently at the heart of innovative design in their market. The company has transformed itself and accelerated activity by continuing to improve its performance and market presence in the world.
A recent internal promotion has created a role for a qualified Accountant to join their management team to enhance commercial decision making through robust reporting and cash management. You will also be tasked with reviewing the current IT system and if necessary, project managing the implementation of improved/new systems. Charismatic personalities with convincing communication skills and an engaging personal style will love this culture and thrive in an environment where your input is expected and valued.
A full information pack will be provided to successful candidates. Interviews will be held in April 2018. The location is easily accessible from Bath, Chippenham, Trowbridge, Swindon and Marlborough.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, full-time and without restriction.
Davis Green is a leading finance recruitment consultancy in the South West.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within three days it should be noted that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
- Assistant Financial Accountant Location: Swindon Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 plus study, bonus & benefits Type: Permanent
- Financial Controller Location: Devizes Salary: £to £70,000 plus benefits Type: Permanent
- Interim Part Time Accounts Administrator (FTC – Dec 18) Location: Fairford Salary: £10.25 per hour Type: Permanent
- Accounts Administrator Location: Faringdon Salary: £19,500 plus AAT study package Type: Permanent
- Accounts Administrator Location: Swindon Salary: £10.00 per hour Type: Temporary
- Finance Administrator Location: Swindon Salary: £21,000 plus study package Type: Permanent