PositionInterim Part Time Accounts Administrator (FTC – Dec 18)
Salary£10.25 per hour
Working for a small team covering a very busy and prestigious service, this role manages the finance responsibilities including processing accounts payable invoices, sales invoices and credit control plus bank reconciliations. This is a part time role working 25 hours covering school hours with some flexibility for the right candidate. The role is initially a fixed term contract until December 2018 with the possibility of a permanent role in January 2019.
Immediate applications are advised and please include the hours/days you are able to work in your covering letter/email. Car owner/driver necessary as near Fairford but not on a transport route.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, full-time and without restriction.
Davis Green is a leading finance recruitment consultancy in the South West.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within three days it should be noted that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
- Assistant Financial Accountant Location: Swindon Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 plus study, bonus & benefits Type: Permanent
- Financial Controller Location: Devizes Salary: £to £70,000 plus benefits Type: Permanent
- Interim Part Time Accounts Administrator (FTC – Dec 18) Location: Fairford Salary: £10.25 per hour Type: Permanent
- Accounts Administrator Location: Faringdon Salary: £19,500 plus AAT study package Type: Permanent
- Accounts Administrator Location: Swindon Salary: £10.00 per hour Type: Temporary
- Finance Administrator Location: Swindon Salary: £21,000 plus study package Type: Permanent