PositionBanking and Finance Assistant
Salary£18,000 to £20,000 plus AAT study package
This is a great opportunity that provides promotional prospects and a full study package to an individual keen to progress their career. Working in a small team, you will be responsible for monitoring a number of bank accounts, reconciling against receipts, daily posting of cash and investigating and resolving unallocated cash receipts. You will have strong organisation skills and enjoy working on information that needs a keen eye for detail. A full information document is available for shortlisted candidates.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, full-time and without restriction.
Davis Green is a leading finance recruitment consultancy in the South West.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within three days it should be noted that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
- Assistant Accountant x 2 Location: Swindon Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 plus full study and benefits Type: Permanent
- Interim Part Time Accounts Administrator (FTC – Dec 18) Location: Fairford Salary: £10.25 per hour Type: Permanent
- Banking and Finance Assistant Location: Swindon Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 plus AAT study package Type: Permanent
- Accounts Administrator Location: Faringdon Salary: £19,500 plus AAT study package Type: Permanent
- Accounts Administrator Location: Swindon Salary: £10.00 per hour Type: Temporary
- Accounts Assistant Location: Swindon Salary: £to £24,000 plus study package & bonus Type: Permanent