Salary£10.00 per hour
This is a great opportunity for a junior Accounts Administrator with some basic finance experience to join a busy team in a prominent (North Swindon) business. This is a temporary to permanent position and as such, you will be working alongside another team member on Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable ledgers, processing monthly invoices, investigating unpaid invoices and reconciling supplier statements. The permanent role will provide you with further training in all many different roles within the finance team, leading to the takeover of the financial accounting for a subsidiary company. This is the perfect role for an ambitious AAT studier, keen to expand their skills.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, full-time and without restriction.
Davis Green is a leading finance recruitment consultancy in the South West.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within three days it should be noted that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
- Assistant Accountant x 2 Location: Swindon Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 plus full study and benefits Type: Permanent
- Interim Part Time Accounts Administrator (FTC – Dec 18) Location: Fairford Salary: £10.25 per hour Type: Permanent
- Banking and Finance Assistant Location: Swindon Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 plus AAT study package Type: Permanent
- Accounts Administrator Location: Faringdon Salary: £19,500 plus AAT study package Type: Permanent
- Accounts Administrator Location: Swindon Salary: £10.00 per hour Type: Temporary
- Accounts Assistant Location: Swindon Salary: £to £24,000 plus study package & bonus Type: Permanent