Salary£25,000 to £27,000 plus study package, bonus & benefits
Working for an exciting and fast paced business, this is a great opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to manage a small team preparing financial reporting, journals, accruals/prepayments and complex reconciliations. Ambitious in your desire to qualify and learn new skills, the company will provide in house training that will include the preparation of year-end accounts. You need to have experience of ledger management, cash management and reconciliation plus strong verbal and written communications skills. The company offers a full study package, bonus and great benefits. Immediate interviews available.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, full-time and without restriction.
Davis Green is a leading finance recruitment consultancy in the South West.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within three days it should be noted that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
- Banking and Finance Assistant Location: Swindon Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 plus AAT study package Type: Permanent
- Accounts Administrator Location: Faringdon Salary: £19,500 plus AAT study package Type: Permanent
- Accounts Administrator Location: Swindon Salary: £10.00 per hour Type: Temporary
- Accounts Assistant Location: Swindon Salary: £to £24,000 plus study package & bonus Type: Permanent
- Finance Administrator Location: Swindon Salary: £21,000 plus study package Type: Permanent
- Assistant Accountant Location: Swindon Salary: £25,000 to £27,000 plus study package, bonus & benefits Type: Permanent